Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm still here, scrawling my beanbag heart out


It's been over a year since I've posted on here, but I wanted to share something I recorded today.  I've taken to recording a vignette whenever I finish it, because it helps me think it through.

I've been working on other projects and slowly getting a PhD, which has pushed Things That Can't Be Taken Back to the back burner at times, but it's still a real thing, I'm still doing it, and those of you who've come out to see me read here and there have heard how it's going (which I think is pretty well).  I miss sharing the things I write.  What can you do?

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Apathy & Paying Rent and this whole blog. Can't wait to buy and read another novel of yours. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't find Apathy and Paying Rent anywhere. Loose Teeth are down (probably never to return). Any help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed stumbling across this today. Thank you for sharing the things that you write!

    ReplyDelete